Experience: 6 – 10 Years
Roles and Responsibilities for this position:
- Experienced in designing the project architecture.
- Able to bring performance optimizations in product.
- Able to do thorough code reviews and design reviews for team.
- Should have sound knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Able to train team members as per project technical skills or any upcoming technology upgrades.
- Able to bring new technologies into use in the organization.
- Work on multiple problems of diverse scope where refinement of design/requirements will be necessary & is expected to drive resolution of requirements.
- Produce functional and design specifications and test plans in the course of implementing solutions.
- Able to take responsibility for the complete life cycle of a module from requirements to testing to delivery.
- Able to plan, schedule and monitor own work with little review.
- Should be proactive in a development team, contributes significantly to the success of the team and able to gain the co-operation of others.
- Experienced in a variety of technologies, possibly focusing on a particular expertise.
- Continues to demonstrate an organized, systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to designing, problem solving, coding and defect fixing.