Experience: 2 to 5 Years
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prior experience testing Consumer Products – Web or iOS or Android.
- Knowledge of mobile test automation tools.
- Good communication skills.
- Have a passion in writing test scripts to break someone else’s code.
- Build and deploy applications to different test environments.
- Develop, execute, maintain, and enhance existing automation test frameworks and test cases (UI, API, backend, performance, etc.).
- Analyze and triage test result to drive issues to their closures supporting release testing and production deployment.
- Be knowledgeable with the application to support debugging and validating the application manually.
- Effectively communicate all issues and findings to drive issues to their closure.