Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Roles and Responsibilities for this position:
- Must have good client communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, BitBucket, Heroku, Docker etc.
- Should be able to gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and fixes of production issues reported by end users.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able to multi-task.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules.
- Should be able to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Extensive knowledge on architectural designs like SOA, Multi-tenancy etc.
- Knowledge about the cloud computing, AWS is a must.
- Knowledge of Agile processes and methodology.
- Must have good experience with Code Repository Management using Git.