Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Roles and Responsibilities for this position:
- Sound knowledge of Data Structures.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end web services.
- Familiarity with JSON and JWT (JSON Web Tokens) authorization.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
- Experience with common libraries such as RSpec and Resque.
- Experience with SQL backend, preferably Postgres or MySQL.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Deployments with [AWS, Digital Ocean, Heroku].
- Should utilize Ruby on Rails best practices.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Good understanding of Cloud technology (AWS, Azure).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React and Angular is a plus.