Experience: 4 – 6 Years
Roles and Responsibilities for this position:
- Good hands on with .NET/.NET Core Framework and able to do development using it.
- Able to write Unit Test cases using NUnit and Moq.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Familiarity of working with TDD.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Unit testing/Integration testing.
- Good hands on with Web API.
- Knowledge of agile processes and methodology.
- Good analytical skills and logical aptitude.
- Good documentation and communication skills is a must.
- Working knowledge of Advance C#.
- Experience of LINQ and generic methods.
- Solid understanding of TDD design pattern and expertise in writing unit tests.
- Strong troubleshooting skills to resolve the technical issues.