Experience: 2-6 Years
Roles and Responsibilities for this position:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server database fundamentals (SQL queries, stored procedures, indexes, triggers, functions).
- Data extraction, transformation and load scripting using SSIS/Informatica PowerCenter/any other ETL tool.
- Should have an experience in Data migration and Data warehousing Testing.
- Translate business requirements into technical designs to perform QE for data warehouse/Data migration.
- Experience with Agile development techniques (jira).
- Should have a knowledge on SSRS/Tableau reporting tool.
- Knowledge on EDW Dimensional modelling.
- Experience with data modelling, data analysis, data profiling and data mapping.
- Creating database triggers for automation, e.g., automatic email notifications.
- Design and develop very well-tuned SQL scripts/ETL with high data quality.
- Conduct unit/regression testing and participate in integration and system testing as required.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams.
- Be self-driven with the desire to achieve measurable, specific results within defined time frames.
- Communicate open items and issues to stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.