Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Roles and Responsibilities for this position:
- Proficiency with Python and Python frameworks.
- Proficiency in writing the Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing models.
- Experience with libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas.
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets.
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Ability to select hardware to run an Machine Learning model with the required latency.
- Proficiency with Tensor workflow.
- Experience on Amazon SageMaker, Lex/Poly and Microsoft Luis will be an added advantage.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git/SVN.
- Familiarity of working with TDD with the help of frameworks.
- Should be able to perform Unit Testing/Integration Testing.
- Knowledge of Agile processes and methodology.
- Front end knowledge will be a plus.
- Recent hands-on experience with at least one NoSQL database (e.g. MongoDB, ElasticSearch) is required.
- Recent hands-on experience with relational databases (e.g. MariaDB, MySQL, etc.) is required.
- Experience with the latest container and deployment technologies like Docker, Kubernetes etc is a plus.